2018 China Taekwondo Tournament / Cultural Journey
(Please note: Travelers to China must have a valid Chinese Visa in order to participate.)
Join us for this extraordinary tour and meet fellow Taekwondo students and families from
around the world (traveler must be minimum 7 years old.)
Experience Chinese Culture and its impact on the discipline of Taekwondo.
Explore Hefei City and the Yellow Mountains, the most popular tourist destinations in China.
Students (7 -17 years old) can compete in the China International Taekwondo Tournament.
Choose from 3 Options:
I. August 8 - August 13 -- $290.00
CHINA INTERNATIONAL TAEKWONDO TOURNAMENT TRIP
Competitors & Non-competitors; All-inclusive - hotel, 3 meals/day, local transportation,
plus tournament registration fees and all cultural activities and excursions.
II. August 13 - August 15 -- $280.00
HEFEI CITY & HUANGSHAN TOUR (The Yellow Mountains)
All-inclusive - hotel, 3 meals/day, local transportation, and all cultural activities and excursions.
III. August 8 - August 15 -- $570.00
BOTH TAEKWONDO TOURNAMENT TRIP and HEFEI CITY & HUANGSHAN TOUR
All-inclusive accommodations plus tournament fees and all cultural activities and excursions.
School Masters/owners, please contact us.
Tel: (630) 390-9975
• Registration & Balance Due by June 30, 2018
• Current passports must be valid for 6 months beyond expected return date.
• Due to limited space, first-come first-served basis will be honored.
• Local airport pick-up & drop-off is included.
• Airfare ticket arrangement is available upon request.
• Participant must be minimum 7 years-old
• Participants 7-10 years old must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
• All participants must submit an application form.