2018 Romania Taekwondo Training Camp/ Cultural Journey
This is a valuable time where students can come and focus on their martial arts training while enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Students and non-students alike; Participants will experience focused training sessions, camaraderie, free time and more. Tour Bucharest, roam the city and countryside, and experience the Romanian culture and its impact on the discipline of Taekwondo.
August 17 - August 27 -- $990.00
Romania Taekwondo Training Camp/Cultural Journey
Students & non-Students; All-inclusive accommodation:
lodging, 3 meals/day, tour and training fees.
School Masters/owners, please contact us.
Tel: (630) 390-9975
• Registration & Balance Due by June 5, 2018
• Current passports must be valid for 6 months beyond expected return date.
• Due to limited space, first-come first-served basis will be honored.
• Local airport pick-up & drop-off is included.
• Airfare ticket arrangement per school is available upon request.
• Participant must be minimum age is 8 years-old
• Participants 8-10 years old must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
• All participants must submit an application form.