2018 China Taekwondo Tournament / Cultural Journey
(Please note: Travelers to China must have a valid Chinese Visa in order to participate.)
Join us for this extraordinary tour and meet fellow Taekwondo students and families from
around the world (traveler must be minimum 7 years old.)
Explore Hefei City and the Yellow Mountains. Visit the Great Wall, the Forbidden City,
Tiananmen Square and enjoy the Summer Palace. Experience Chinese Culture
and its impact on the discipline of Taekwondo.
Students (7 -17 years old) can compete in the China International Taekwondo Tournament.
Choose from 3 Options:
I. August 8 - August 13 -- $290.00
CHINA INTERNATIONAL TAEKWONDO TOURNAMENT TRIP
Competitors & Non-competitors; All-inclusive - hotel, 3 meals/day, local transportation,
plus tournament registration fees and all cultural activities and excursions.
II. August 13 - August 15 -- $280.00
HEFEI CITY & HUANGSHAN TOUR (The Yellow Mountains)
All-inclusive - hotel, 3 meals/day, local transportation, and all cultural activities and excursions.
III. August 8 - August 15 -- $570.00
BOTH TAEKWONDO TOURNAMENT TRIP and HEFEI CITY & HUANGSHAN TOUR
All-inclusive accommodations plus tournament fees and all cultural activities and excursions.
School Masters/owners, please contact us.
Tel: (630) 390-9975
• Registration & Balance Due by June 30, 2018
• Current passports must be valid for 6 months beyond expected return date.
• Due to limited space, first-come first-served basis will be honored.
• Local airport pick-up & drop-off is included.
• Airfare ticket arrangement is available upon request.
• Participant must be minimum 7 years-old
• Participants 7-10 years old must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
• All participants must submit an application form.