2018 World Taekwondo Hanmadang/ Cultural Journey To Korea
Here’s a chance to medal at the world’s largest event, The World Taekwondo Hanmadang. This event has been recognized as the leading international Taekwondo competition, an annual festival that attracts more than 5000 Taekwondo practitioners from all over the world!
This year it is being held in Jeju Island, Korea’s largest island, known as the country’s favorite domestic holiday destination, with its beautiful beaches, lush countryside and seaside hotels.
Join us for this exciting prestigious event and meet fellow Taekwondo students and families
from around the world (traveler must be minimum 8 years old.) Enjoy traditional Korean food, roam the city and countryside, explore Korean history, pop-culture and, of course, martial arts. Students also get a chance to train at the Kukkiwon, World Taekwondo Headquarters.
Choose from 4 Events:
I. July 27 - August 1 -- $270.00
World Taekwondo Hanmadang Competition Trip
Competitors only; Includes Hotel, breakfast, and competition fees.
II. July 27 - August 1 -- $390.00
World Taekwondo Hanmadang Companion Trip
Non-Competitors only; Includes Hotel, breakfast, and spectator fees.
III. August 1 - August 3 -- $590.00
Seoul & Kukkiwon Tour
All-inclusive accommodation; Hotel, 3 meals/day, plus all cultural activities and excursions.
IV. August 3 - August 8 -- $860.00
Martial Arts Training - Taekwondo/ Hapkido/ Hosinsul
All-inclusive accommodation; lodging, 3 meals/day, plus all cultural activities and training.
School Masters/owners, please contact us.
Tel: (630) 390-9975
• Registration & Balance Due by June 1, 2019
• Current passports must be valid for 6 months beyond expected return date.
• Due to limited space, first-come first-served basis will be honored.
• Local airport pick-up & drop-off is included.
• Airfare ticket arrangement per school is available upon request.
• Participant must be minimum age is 8 years-old
• Participants 8-10 years old must be accompanied by parent/guardian.
• All participants must submit an application form.