top of page
Interested in Judging
as a Kukkiwon Dan Test  

Any master interested in judging needs to have a Masters Certification and a Test Examiner Certification.

In order to qualify for the certifications, masters need to be Kukkiwon certified.

WTMU is having the Kukkiwon Dan Test in the U.S. Please submit the form and we will contact you with more details. 


(Please enter your answers in the Message box before sending form.)

1. State(s) in the U.S. you are available to judge?

2. Would you like to serve an entire Region? (refer to the Maps below)

3. Dates/time period you are available this year?  

4. Masters License Number & Level

5. Test Examiner Number & Level

6. Comments/ Questions

bottom of page